Today I had my 29 week check up and we were able to have William's 4 D ultrasound. This technology is by far the most amazing thing! We were in love before...but WOW!! I never knew seeing that sweet face would totally change my world! I can't even imagine how I will feel when I get to hold this little guy! He already has a personality, and I think it's so neat that we are seeing it before he actually gets here! When the ultrasound tech started his cord was in his face, I moved around some and he finally pulled it away - but only to replace it with his hands and feet! Yes, his little precious baby feet were by his face the WHOLE time! He wouldn't budge! ha! He finally got tired of the poking and turning we were doing and
squenched his face and started to turn in towards me! You can see in one of the pics...he doesn't look to happy!
He is still
breeched and weighs 3lb 5oz (Dr. Waller said that he was in the 65
th percentile) He is very healthy and right on track! We have been blessed beyond measure! We are so thankful for this little fellow and blessed to be called his parents. Bryant looked at me on the ride home from the doctor and said "I would be okay if he came tomorrow!" talk about a proud Daddy! His smile couldn't get any bigger today! I love my two guys and look forward to this journey ahead!
Enjoy the pics! :)
OH, we think he has my nose/forehead and Bryant's sweet smile, lips and chin...and she said he did have hair! But I think we all guessed that! ha!

I can't wait to kiss that sweet face and those chubby cheeks!

I think he looks like Daddy in this one!

His hand his by his face in this one.

That little foot....can't wait to see those precious toes!

Little hands :)

Sticking out his tongue....already a mess! :)

Curled up! (his knee is the bottom left)

He's mad! This was when he got tired of the poking! Poor guy!
What SWEET pictures!!!! I'm so happy for you and Bryant. I know you'll be a great mother Whitney!! Enjoy these precious moments....they pass so quickly. I've enjoyed reading your blog and I'll be praying for the future plans the Lord had laid on y'alls hearts :) Love you girl:)
ReplyDeleteSo precious. Thank you for sharing. You two will be the greatest parents. We are 26 weeks this week and hopefully we will get to have our 4-D soon. I am excited for y'all!
ReplyDelete