My brother, who I would consider one of my dearest friends...just graduated with honors from AIT training with the Army. He and my precious sister-in-law are now headed to....HAWAII!! He will be stationed there for 3 years and I am already in the works of trying to plan a trip. Trying to decide how soon is too soon to fly with a newborn!?!?!
Army life is something I definitely believed you are called to. I have seen Brandon and Autumn grow in so many ways and trust the Lord for their next steps through this process. I am amazed at how well they have adjusted to this lifestyle and I am so encouraged by them both.They have such an incredible opportunity to impact this world!
We recently bought a video camera so that every second of William's day could be recorded and sent to Hawaii! :) Get ready Unc and Aunt Albie....
ALOHA!!!
Brandon and Autumn
My brother, the soldier.


No comments:
Post a Comment