Well, I have been bitten by the "nesting" bug! We have only 50 something days left and reality is setting in! Yesterday I woke up not feeling great, the weather/season change has my allergies askew...but I was determined to get some things done. I am happy to say baby William's nursery is ready, with the exception of hanging some pictures on the wall! I also got all of his clothes, blankets, burp cloths, sheets, etc...washed and ironed! Molly LOVES socks and can pick them out of a basket of laundry within seconds....so I did quite a bit of chasing her around the house yesterday, she went crazy with the baby socks! Yesterday was the first time I didn't hate doing laundry...I'm blown away at how "small" his clothes are and can't believe how soon he will be spitting up on them! :)
Taking off tags....notice my helper :)
We have been BLESSED with plenty of clothes for little man!
This past Thursday I was out of school, so I had a project in mind to complete! Again, this nesting thing is almost getting out of control! :) I had a coworker tell me she was up at 2 am cleaning the stove/oven, I haven't gone that far....but it could be right around the corner! ha! Anyway - I needed to get lamps for the nursery and a night stand. I added a touch of the houndstooth that I have fallen in love with to both the lamps and table. I used alot of fabric glue...BUT, I did pull out the neede and thread! (*if you ever come over, please don't look at either too closely!)
Here are my projects:
No comments:
Post a Comment