Little man is 2 weeks old and today marks the first week by ourselves! Nervous doesn't begin to describe my feelings as I watched my mom back out of the driveway last Friday...it was a melting pot of emotions for sure!
Words will never be able to tell how thankful I am for a mom who is willing to sacrifice a week to come and help me learn how to take on this new job! What a blessing she was and is to the 3 of us! I am also thankful that my stepdad gave her up for that week and bless his heart ate who only knows what! :)
As Bryant and I looked at each other and realized it was now just the three of us, it really was a great feeling...the start of our new family! This is by far the best job I could ever imagine having! We are even starting to get used to those 1 am feedings!!
This is a way for me to document William's life and to share him with friends and family...so this is a little bit of info on little man.
*He weighs 7 lbs 12 ounces (this was a week ago, he loves to eat, so I'm SURE its much more!)
*He is eating about 3 1/2 ounces every 3 1/2 to 4 hours (and again, he loves to eat-it's the funniest thing to watch him get so excited about getting to eat)
*He is sleeping about 4 hours at a time and makes the sweetest sounds. He sleeps in his crib and loves to stretch his long legs out! Most of the time his precious hands are by his face or above his head...does not like to be swaddled.
*He has his daddy...well, his mommy too, wrapped around his little fingers!
Will post pictures soon! Off to find one of those many pappys :)
Your little man is beautiful!!! Nothing makes us appreciate our mothers more than becoming mothers ourselves. So enjoying your pics and your posts. Document it all because it flies by and you will forget so much. Blessings to you all!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Cheney