Don't you just want to kiss those chubby cheeks!?!?!?
bath time
Despite his face...he really loves bath time!
1st trip to the park with some friends
Getting some exercise on the walking trail...love my little family!
W is really the happiest baby
Notice we lost our cord!!! (at 7 weeks!)
Not so sure mom.....
I love this sweet sleepy face
Our "hair line" he is loosing it in a perfect line! too funny!
Those eyes are the best!
Growing up way to fast....wanting to hold it by himself!
Mom, stop taking pictures already!
In the new jogging stroller
I am a drooler!!! :)
Now I am embarrassed because I didn't see this post of pics before my previous comment. OH MY WORD he is darling. I could chew his cheeks off! Enjoy every minute of this. I was reading what you said about your role as a wife and remembering many years ago a brokenhearted young lady sitting in my classroom with me. God is so good Whitney. What a wonderful man He was preparing for you and Bryant is very blessed to have a wife as mature and precious as you. Keep those pics coming.
ReplyDelete