Monday, August 29, 2011

a little boy

So, my almost 8 month old has somehow managed to turn into a little boy...it's really still a mystery to me!
I feel like I was just taking him home from the hospital...hmmm...BUT, I have to say, I LOVE this age!

We are seeing his personality, his determined little temper {we are learning that we could have a strong-willed child, and that he may need some "bending of the will" in the near future :) }and his amazing little ways of learning something new.

He's a little boy who has captured his momma's heart.

We have hit a lot of "firsts" lately...
-first tooth
-first time to sit up by himself
-first time to "attempt" crawling

He is not interested in crawling. Period. He will, however, roll to whatever it is he wants. Pure genius, I think! :) We have had some "crawling lessons" given by daddy...moments I will not soon forget!

This would be the "crawling lesson" I mentioned...

 Bryant bribing, yes bribing, with a brush.

The rolling begins.

 Working on the form....knees up.
Notice the head goes down...as in to get into "rolling" position. :)

 He ended up here. :)

 A determined Daddy...and little brown eye's desperate for some help.

 He decided he would applaud his efforts! :)


 Learning to eat some puffs.
The walker is a new toy to us as well...W will randomly push himself backwards around the house.
Quite entertaining, especially for the cat and dog.

The tooth. :)



We had to lower William's bed this weekend. He is a mad man in his bed...wild and wide open! I put him in his bed to "contain" him while I straightened up his room...he decided he would put on a show...I decided I would get the camera! :)







1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...I love him so much!!!! Aaaaaahhhhh! I miss y'all.

    ReplyDelete